In this section you will find all documents written by the French polar institute to download, print, look …
- The information about the institute print documents: activity report, brochure, newsletter, flyers.
- Lending exhibition catalogues
- Scientific dissemination
For the precedent activity repport, contact Communication Service : email@example.com
French Polar Institute on Video
All the videos of the French Polar Institute are available on the Vimeo channel.
Discover below the Institute’s institutional film.
Short videos of 6 to 8 minutes presenting research programs supported by The French Polar Institute
- POLARIS: In Antarctica, at Dumont d’Urville, researchers are working on temperature changes consequences in some species Seabed : Le programme POLARIS, Stéphane Hourdez par ipev
- REVOLTA: In Antarctica, at Dumont d’Urville, this program examines the ecological resources of the seabed : Le programme REVOLTA, Cyril Gallut par ipev
- AMMER : Study of penguins as bio-indicators of climate change … : Le programme AMMER, Thierry Raclot par ipev
- DAKOTA: study and improvement of flow measurements of the Astrolabe glacier in Antarctica … Le programme DACOTA, Emmanuel Lemeur par ipev
- CALVA: This program aims to get on the ground, in Adelie Land and Dome C, ongoing and currently missing observations to better assess and improve weather models and climate models on the Antarctic region … Le programme CALVA par ipev
- KREVET: This project focuses on the physiological consequences on marine organisms to an increase in potentially linked to global warming temperature …Le programme KREVET
- ECOPHY: The objective is to evaluate the adaptability of king penguins, Adelie and emperor to global changes through the study of functional mechanisms and processes microevolutionary …Le programme ECOPHY
- Wintering at Concordia in 6 episodes 12 to 28 minutes Une année à CONCORDIA – Ep. 1 – Le voyage The other episodes are here …